|ACCESS - Assisting Court Customers with Education and Self Help Services - Legal Help at the SF Superior Court|
|Address|| 400 McAllister Street, Room 509
San Francisco, CA 94102
|Phone||(415) 551-5880, Information Line Only|
|Hours||Morning Sessions: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (8:30 a.m. to 12 Noon) Afternoon Session: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.)|
ACCESS Center (Assisting Court Customers with Education and Self Help Services) at the Superior Court of San Francisco
The ACCESS Center is located at: 400 McAllister Street, Room 509, San Francisco, CA 94102 Information line Only: (415) 551-5880
Regular business hours at the center are: Morning Sessions: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (8:30 a.m. to 12 Noon)
Afternoon Session: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
You must arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the close of each session. Customers are served on a first come, first served drop-in basis. The ACCESS Center helps people who need legal information but do not have lawyers. We can help you with:
- Small Claims
- Civil Harassment Restraining Orders
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Evictions (Residential)
- Name / Gender Changes
- Family Law
The ACCESS Center can:
- Give you information in many languages and provide you with legal options
- Help you represent yourself
- Help you with legal forms and explain court procedures
- Find resources or referrals to a lawyer.
- If you are low income, you may apply for a fee waiver if you qualify.
If you have an attorney, the ACCESS Center cannot assist you.
We cannot help with civil appeals, criminal cases, immigration, or bankruptcy.