Currently only PDF files can be uploaded. You can convert Word docs and other formats to PDF for free using this web site: https://www.pdfonline.com/convert_pdf.asp. Or you can e-mail the document to SFHOMELESS.NET administrator David Beall email@example.com and I can convert it for you. Thanks.
OTHER HOMELESSNESS RESOURCESEdit
- Calvin, Elizabeth. “My So-Called Emancipation: From Foster Care to Homelessness for California Youth.” Human Rights Watch report. 2010.
SF's 10 Year Plan to Abolish Chronic Homelessness (1 MB pdf)Edit
W.R.A.P. Western Regional Advocacy Project's 2010 report "Without Housing: Decades of Federal Housing Cuts, Massive Homelessness, and Policy Failures" (10.3 MB pdf)Edit
FREE EATS CHARTSEdit
The Free Print shop http://www.freeprintshop.org produces the following popular handouts, and the most recent versions are on their website:
- Free Eats Chart in English & Spanish
- Free Pantry Chart in English & Spanish
- Free Shelter Chart in English & Spanish
- Free Medical Chart in English & Spanish
- Free Mental Health Chart in English & Spanish
- Neighborhood Fix-it Chart
SFHSPN Best Practices Sub-Committee Research on Supportive HousingEdit
SFHSPN sub-committee research table : version 4 as of 7-10-07