|Episcopal Community Services|
Episcopal Community Services (ECS) provides essential services to men, women and children who were previously homeless on the streets of San Francisco.
Its mission is to “help homeless and very low-income people every day and every night obtain the housing, jobs, shelter and essential services each person needs to prevent and end homelessness.” Founded in 1982, ECS utilizes an holistic approach to address the multiple causes leading to homelessness.
Projects of ECSEdit
- Episcopal Community Services - Next Door
- Episcopal Community Services - The Skills Center
- Episcopal Community Services - Canon Kip Senior Center
- Rose, The
- Alder Hotel
- Mentone Hotel
- Canon Barcus Community House
- Hillsdale Hotel
- Coast Hotel, The
- Bishop Swing Community House